Welcome to the first challenge of 2015! This year's design team would like to say hello....
|Visit Christy's Blog HERE|
My name is Christy Wilkerson and I am 26 years old and live in Cincinnati, Ohio. Currently, I am a graduate student and graduate assistant at The University of Cincinnati where I am working on my Masters in Marketing. I love being creative and started at an early age with scrapbooking and then moved into card making. When I’m not studying or being crafty, I’m usually watching sports (go Bearcats and Bengals!), reading, getting sucked into the time vortex that is Pinterest, or hanging out with friends and family. I am truly honored to join the Little Tangles Design Team.
|Visit Tracy's Blog HERE|
Hello, my name is Tracy Ercole, I’m 43 and live in Tasmania, Australia with my husband and our 4 gorgeous boys who range in age from 17 to 3! As well as being a mum, I work full-time as a police officer so the household is pretty busy at times. I started scrapbooking initially but soon found card making which I love, and I started blogging not long after in 2011. If I’m not crafting you will normally find me organizing my supplies, reading blogs and doing a spot of pinning. I'm so happy to have another opportunity to be a part of the Little Tangles design team, and to be creating with Danielle’s gorgeous stamps.
|Visit Jessica's Blog HERE|
My name is Jessica Pascarella from Pearland, Texas, USA. I am a SAHM of 3 wonderful kids. My main love is card-making. But have started to expand into scrapbooking and altered items. My style is mainly Clean and Simple (CAS), but I love to challenge myself to try new styles as well as new techniques. My favorite stamping technique is paper-piecing. I am super excited to be a part of the Little Tangles Team!
|By Jessica Pascarella|
|Visit Betty J.'s Blog HERE|
|Visit Heather's Blog HERE|
Hello. My name is Heather Ruwe and I'm 34 years old and live in Cincinnati, Ohio. I'm a stay at home mom and feel so blessed that I have that opportunity. I've been married to my best friend (Ted) for ten years and we have two sons, Alex and Aiden. When I'm not creating in my craft room or just hanging out with my family, I'm usually watching really bad reality t.v., party planning, organizing, or pinning on Pinterest. I feel so honored to be the Little Tangles Design Team Leader.
As we mentioned in our last post, we are changing the Challenges up a bit for the new year. Instead of two challenges per month, there will only be one. This will give you more time to create!
Now it's your turn to say hello! Come join us in creating for the Saying Hello Challenge...
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Tuesday, January 27th at 11:59 EST to enter.